So, what can I say about this wire, it’s a wire for connecting an iMac with an LCD TV or whatever’s HDMI port for Hi-Def video and audio and all that sort of fancy shenanigans.
It works, I tested it to the best of my ability by plugging it in and seeing if it worked and it did. I’m sorry, I’m not a very good reviewer when it comes to boring stuff, but the people asked me to do a review so I’m doing a review. Ten out of ten for doing what it does. Yay wire! Oh, I dunno.
I tell ya what, here’s some blurb about the wire to make you want it even more…
- Gold Plated Mini displayport to HDMI (Thunderbolt Compatible) cable can be used to connect a MacBook laptop to an LCD television, monitor or projector
- Mini dp to HDMI cable supports resolutions of 1920*1080P with full audio support
- Our mini displayport to HDMI cable features 24 AWG oxygen-free copper wiring and multi-shielded cabling to ensure superior performance
- Measures 6 feet (1.8 meters) in length to simplify setup
- Mini display port to HDMI cable works for Apple MacBooks, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook Mini and iMac made from 2010 onward that have Mini Display ports; Compatible with many PCs as well (Lenovo ThinkPad X230, L430/530, T430s/430/530 & W530, HP Envy 14/17, Dell XPS 14/15/17, Google Chromebook Pixel, Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 Pro, etc)
Please write in to the usual address to tell me how moist all that made you.
How do I end a review about a wire. If you like wires or need this specific wire for the purposes of whatever you need it for, than this is the best wire you will need for that purpose. Go and get it.
I’m sorry, this is just a terrible review of a perfectly adequate product. Although really I know you only visit my site because you like ogling at my beard photos or you want to see my daughter do a much more acceptable job of reviewing a book than I ever could. Ah well.